Zesty Vegetable Salad
Anyone who finds vegetables flavorless just hasn’t tasted this zesty salad recipe yet. This mix contains savory vegetables, including mushrooms, radishes, and onions. This recipe makes for a bold and exciting salad that will have customers hungry for more.
- Sauce Craft™ Chipotle Honey Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce - 2 quart
- Marie’s® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing - 2 quart
- Chipotle BBQ Vinaigrette - 8 oz.
- Chipotle in adobo, chopped - 1 can
- Green peppers, sliced - 2 Cups
- Mixed salad greens - 1/2 gallon
- Broccoli florets - 1 quart
- Cucumber, sliced - 2 Cups
- Baby carrots - 2 Cups
- Mushroom, sliced - 2 Cups
- Radishes, sliced - 2 Cups
- Grape tomatoes - 2 Cups
- Red onion, sliced - 2 Cups
Mix the top 3 ingredients together and blend well with an immersion blender. Place the completed dressing in a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.
Mix all the ingredients together in a clean mixing bowl and combine well with the dressing.
Place the salad on a serving platter and serve.