The “3 B” Pizza
Blackberries, Blue Cheese and Balsamic Glaze, the “3 Bs” is an artisan pizza appealing to the most sophisticated of palettes. With “3 Bs” on the menu, you can add your place to the list of must-visit destinations for pizza connoisseurs.
- Pizza Dough, 10 inch - 1 each
- Flavored Canola Oil/ LBA (Phase) - 1 oz
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Caramelized onions, prepared - 1/4 Cup
- Blue Cheese, crumbles - 1/2 Cup
- Blackberries, sliced in half - 1/2 Cup
- Balsamic glaze - 2 oz.
- Cilantro leaves - 1 tbs.
Season pizza dough with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Gently grill pizza on the grill to achieve grill marks.
Top pizza with caramelized onions, cheese and cook until crust is a crispy golden brown.
Garnish with fresh blackberries and cilantro.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze, cut into 8 wedges put on a plate, and serve.
Can be served as an individual pizza or can be shared.