The Old-Fashioned Fried Wings
A time-tested recipe, old fashioned chicken wings are sure to be a fast favorite among your restaurant guests. Serve alongside a curated selection of dipping sauces for an appetizer to please every palate.
- Fried wings, flats and drumettes - 5 each
- Garlic-Herb Parmesan Cheese Sauce - 3 oz.
- Fried onions strings - 1/2 cups
- Green onions, sliced 1/4" - 2 tbs.
- Maple Black Pepper BBQ Sauce - 2 oz.
- Ancho-Lime Ranch Dressing - 2 oz.
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing - 2 oz.
Take 10 wings in total 5 chicken drumettes and 5 chicken flats.
Fry the wings in 375F degree oil until golden brown and internal temp is 165 degrees
- Toss the wings in the bowl with the garlic-herb parmesan and coat well.
In the serving dish place the crispy fried onions on half the dish. Place the flat wings down first and top with the drumettes atop the crispy onions.
- Place the ramakins of the sauces in the open area of the dish. Sprinkle the top of the wings with the green onions.
This also can be can be done with boneless wings and fried vegetables and fried seafood.