Sauce Craft Huevos Rancheros Brunch Pizza
This Mexican-inspired pizza pours on the taco sauce and the huevos rancho to create a distinctive South of the border flavor. A quick and easy recipe for introducing exciting international options to your pizza menu.
- Pizza crust, 10" - 1 each
- Sauce Craft Taco Sauce - .5 Cup
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed As needed
- Cheddar/ Jack, shredded - 1.5 Cups
- Eggs, fresh whole - 4-5 each
- Fire Roasted Poblano, peeled and cut into strips - .33 Cup
- Tortilla Strips, fried - .5 Cup
- Queso Fresco, crumbled - 1 tbs.
- Green Onions, chopped - 1 tbs.
Evenly spread the Sauce Craft Taco Sauce on the surface of the pizza crust and top with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Crack eggs over cheese, keeping yolks whole for runny eggs, or lightly beat the eggs for scrambled, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread poblano strips & tortilla strips evenly over pizza and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake in the oven at 450F. degrees until the crust is brown, and the eggs are cooked to the desired level.
Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes, then cut into 8 even wedges. Finish the top of the pizza with queso fresco and green onions.