Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha Crab Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Scorching hot jalapeno poppers are stuffed with tasty crab meat and flavored with Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha to create a sweet and spicy hors d’oeuvre that seafood and spice lovers won’t be able to resist.
- Peppered bacon - 12 Slices
- Fresh jalapeno whole, cut in 1/2 lengthwise and seeded - 6 each
- Crabmeat, fresh picked - 1/2 Cup
- Scallion cream cheese, prepared - 1 Cup
- Asian Pear-Cucumber Slaw - 4 oz.
- Cajun Spiced Honey Sriracha-Lime Mayonnaise - 2 oz.
- Mix cream cheese and crab together, fill the jalapeno halves with the cream cheese and wrap with bacon. Stick a toothpick to hold the bacon to the pepper.
Bake in the oven at 400F.-degrees until the pepper Is cooked through and the bacon is crispy. Plate the 6 ea. Jalapeno Crab Stuffed Poppers on a plate.
Serve the poppers with a dish of Asian Pear and Cucumber slaw and Cajun Spiced Honey Sriracha Lime Sauce.