Roasted Beet, Citrus, and Gorgonzola Cheese Salad
With its contrasting but complementary choices of earthy roasted beets, tart citrus, and buttery gorgonzola cheese, this salad offers customers an enticing mix of flavors that can’t be easily passed over.
- Gorgonzola cheese crumbles - 4 tbs.
- Mesculn mix - 2 Cups
- Heirloom tomatoes, small - 1/4 Cup
- Blood orange segments - 1/4 Cup
- Roasted Beets - 1/2 Cup
- Grapefruit segments - 1/4 Cup
- Blueberry Pomegranate vinaigrette - 2-1/2 oz.
- Fresh berries - 2 oz.
Take the cooked beets and cut into wedges.
- In a clean bowl mix all the ingredients except only 1/2 of the gorgonzola cheese and toss with the vinaigrette.
- When plating the salad place the mesculn on the base and all the other ingredients well distributed over the greens.
- Finish the salad with the sprinkling of the remainder of the gorgonzola cheese.