Pecan Wood Smoked Chicken Wings
Smoked with roasted pecans, these deliciously tender chicken wings are bursting with flavor. A low ingredient count keeps this menu heavy hitter easy to make and cost effective.
- Smoked chicken wings, baked or fried - 10 each
- Green onion, sliced - 1 tbs.
- Crispy Fried onions- prepared - 1 Cup
- Hot Honey Black Pepper BBQ Sauce - 2 oz.
- Ancho-Lime Ranch Dressing - 2 oz.
- Maple Dijon Mustard Sauce - 2 oz.
Heat the wings in a 400F.-degree oven for 15 minutes or until hot and internal temp is 165 degrees. Or they can be fried in a deep fryer at 350F. degrees for 7-8 min. or until golden brown and slight crisp.
- In the serving dish place the fried onions on 1/2 of the dish and place the flats down first 5 across and the drumettes on top with the narrow side pointing away from people.
- Place the sauces in ramekins and put them across the top. Lastly finish by sprinkling the green onions over the wings.