Nashville Hot Crispy Fried Ribs
Extra spicy and extra crispy, these heavenly pork ribs are fried to perfection and slathered in legendary Nashville-style hot sauce straight out of a BBQ lover’s wildest dreams.
- Cooked Pork Ribs-cut ribs between bones - 6 each
- Seasoned flour - As needed
- Sauce Craft Nashville Hot Sauce - 3 oz.
- Rosemary Sprig, fresh - 1 each
- Apple Slaw - 3 oz.
Dust the rib sections with the flour. Drop the ribs in a 350F.- degree fryer. Fry until golden brown.
On a rectangle, plate place the coleslaw in a cup on the right-hand side of the plate.
- Toss the ribs in 3 oz. of sauce and coat the ribs well.
- Stack the ribs 3 across the bottom and the other 3 on top. Tic Tac Toe style.
- Garnish the ribs with Rosemary spring.