Hot Cauliflower with Spicy Dill Pickle Ranch
Give your vegetarian diners the full spicy experience with our recipe for hot cauliflower and spicy pickle ranch. This deliciously fiery appetizer provides an alternative to hot wings for restaurant owners looking to cultivate a more inclusive menu.
- Sauce Craft™ Nashville Hot Sauce - 1 Cup
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® -
- Cayenne pepper, ground - 1/2 tsp.
- Cilantro leaves - 1 tbs.
- Cauliflower, fresh - 1 head
Core removed and cut into natural 1-1.5-inch florets. Cut and place in a bowl.
- Measured and added to bowl with cauliflower. Toss to combine with Nashville Hot making sure all surfaces are well coated but not dripping wet.
- Roast in Air-Fryer on 400F. degrees for 12 minutes or conventional oven at 400F. degrees for 35 minutes.
Spicy Dill Pickle Ranch: Combine 1 cup of Sauce Craft Nashville Hot Sauce, 1/2 Cup of Dill pickle relish, and 4 cups of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
Remove and serve on a plate with spicy dill pickle ranch. 1 oz. ranch to drizzle on the cauliflower and 2 oz. ranch to serve on the side for dipping. Garnish with cilantro leaves over the top of the dish.