Garden Vegetables and Blue Cheese-Herb Dumpling Soup
Full of healthy vegetables and herb stuffed Asian dumplings, this vegan soup brings good health and good comfort to every bowl. An excellent offering to serve to your customers to warm up on those cold winter nights.
- Phase Butter Flavored Oil - 1 Cup
- Onions, yellow sliced bias 1/2 " - 1/4 gallon
- Garlic, chopped - 1 Cup
- Celery, sliced bias 1/2 " - 1/4 gallon
- Carrots, sliced bias 1/2 " - 1/4 gallon
- Water - 1-1/2 gallon
- Classic Gourmet Roasted Vegetable base - 1/2 lb.
- Fresh herbs, chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Tomatoes, Roma, diced 1" - 1/2 gallon
- Spinach leaves, chopped - 1 gallon
- Salt and pepper - As needed As needed
- Blue Cheese-Herbed Dumplings - 20 each
In a pot heat the Phase and sweat the garlic and vegetables except for the spinach until tender.
Add the vegetable base, herbs, and water to the pot and stir until well combined.
Let the vegetables cook in the broth for 1/2 hour, add in the tomatoes, spinach and continue to simmer for an additional 1/2 hour.
Lastly before adding in the dumplings cut them in half then add them to the soup so they heat through. Adjust the seasoning as needed.