Lobster and Shrimp Roll
Packed with delectable lobster and savory shrimp, these seafood rolls are a perfect pick for restaurants looking to serve more sophisticated food connoisseurs. Customers will feel the urge to splurge when they see this enticing appetizer on the menu.
- Lobster claw meat cooked, cut small - 5 lbs.
- Shrimp 21/21 peeled sautéed and cooled off. Cut small - 2.5 lbs.
- Red onions, julienne thin - 3 Cups
- Fennel, julienne thin - 5 Cups
- Salt and Pepper mix - As needed As needed
- BBQ Vinaigrette Dressing - 6-8 oz.
- Shredded cabbage, green - 54 oz.
- Brioche, oval dinner roll, hinged - 54 each
- Micro greens - 54 pinch
- BBQ Vinaigrette Dressing - -
- Marie's Italian vinaigrette - 8 oz.
- Smoke House 220 Smoked Black pepper BBQ sauce - 16 oz.
- Classic Gourmet Heavy Duty Mayonnaise - 16 oz.
Add the 1st 4 ingredients into the mixing bowl and blend with the BBQ vinaigrette. Combine until well Incorporated.
To assemble the sandwiches: Hinge the rolls into a "V" position and place the cabbage in the center of the "V" and place 3 oz. seafood salad on the shredded cabbage.
- Place a pinch of micro greens in the center of the salad as a garnish and place the sandwich on the serving plate.
- Combine the 3 ingredients for the vinaigrettes together and blend well.
Ensure the dressing is very cold before combining with the above ingredients so the mixture binds together well.
Serving Suggestions: this salad can be used as an appetizer without the bread, can be used as a deli type salad under the glass, can be used as a topping on a mixed green salad.