Jambalaya Spiced Liquid Butter Blend
Need to add a bit of quick and easy Cajun hotness to a recipe? Just use this jambalaya spiced butter alternative for some instant Cajun flavor.
- Sunglow Liquid Butter Blend - 3 Cups
- Green onion, sliced thin - 1 Cup
- Cajun spice - .75 Cup
- Chopped fresh garlic - .5 Cup
- Lemon juice - .5 Cup
- Smoked paprika - .25 Cup
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 Cup
- In a saucepan heat a 1/4 cup of Liquid sunglow and briefly sauté the chopped garlic, then add in the green onions on low heat.
- Once the green onions turn a bright green and are soft in texture, add in the remainder of the ingredients.
Allow the ingredients in the pan to slow cook on low heat for a few minutes approx. 5-6 minutes.
Place in a clean container and allow to cool, then store in the refrigerator until needed