Harissa Garlic Parmesan Cilantro Sauce
Creamy garlic sauce with a cheesy finish and a full flavor of cilantro and mild chilis.
- Sauce Craft Garlic Parmesan sauce - 1 quart
- Lemon juice, fresh - 3 tbs.
- Harissa paste-prepared - 1 Cup
- Cilantro, chopped - .5 Cup
- Combine all of the ingredients together and blend well.
Store in a clean container and hold In the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestions: This sauce is good with fried seafood, dipping sauces with fried appetizers, sandwiches hot and cold, chilled seafood, and vegetables.