Fresh Arugula, Tomato, Watermelon And Feta Cheese Salad
Refreshingly cool and vibrantly colorful, this tasty salad recipe mixes in fresh arugula with bits of watermelon, tomatoes, and feta cheese for a salad that looks incredible and tastes even better.
- Watermelon, diced into 3/4 "cubes - 1-1/2 Cups
- Tomato Roma, diced 3/4" cubes - 1 Cup
- Basil fresh , julienne - 2 tbs.
- Marie’s® Blueberry Pomegranate Vinaigrette - 2-1/2 oz.
- Fresh arugula - 3 Cups
- Feta cheese, crumbles - 1/2 Cup
- Walnuts pieces, toasted - 1/4 Cup
In a clean mixing bowl toss all the ingredients except for the walnuts and 1/2 of the feta cheese with the vinaigrette and combine well.
- Plate the arugula onto the serving plate and then proceed to put the other ingredients on top creating nice height.
- Sprinkle the walnuts and the remainder of the cheese over the top of the salad.