Tahini, Maple, Dijon Mustard Balsamic Vinaigrette
Equal parts tangy and sweet, this vinaigrette Is flavored with sugary maple, earthy tahini, and sharp balsamic vinegar. Easy to make and even easier to customize, this flavorful vinaigrette improves almost every salad it’s added to.
- Marie's Country Honey Dijon dressing - 3 Cups
- Marie's Balsamic vinaigrette - 3 Cups
- Maple syrup - 2 Cups
- Tahini - 2 Cups
- Thyme, fresh chopped - .25 Cup
- Parsley, fresh chopped - .25 Cup
- Salt and pepper - As needed As needed
Place all the ingredients into the mixing container except for the salt and pepper.
Blend well using an immersion blender. Once completed blending add salt and pepper if needed for additional flavor.
- Pour into a clean storage container and store in the refrigerator until needed.
Great on salads, cold noodle dishes, used for accompaniments with roasted pork entrees, and for marinating proteins.
If you are using a regular honey mustard dressing and not the Marie’s Country Honey Dijon dressing you can add in straight Dijon mustard to the Honey mustard dressing to give it the sharp mustard overall flavor.