2 Pepper Caribbean Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
A bold combo of hot habanero and jalapeno peppers, and Sauce Craft Caribbean Jerk Sauce, this recipe delivers a one-two punch of sweet and spicy flavor. From BBQ sandwiches to chicken tenders, the opportunities are endless.
- Sauce Craft Sweet spicy BBQ sauce - 3 Cups
- Mango Puree - 2 Cups
- Jalapeno pepper, roasted / pureed - 1/2 Cup
- Lime juice, fresh - 1/2 Cup
- Habanero pepper, roasted / pureed - 1/4 Cup
- Sauce Craft Caribbean Jerk Sauce - 3 Cups
Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and blend well.
Pour the sauce into a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.
Applications for chicken tenders/wings, spread on a sandwich and wraps, used as a tossing sauce for items to top salads and bowls. Great for sauces on entrees.