Spicy Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Cavatappi Salad
Flavored with the classic combo of spicy ham and cheese, this appetizing pasta salad is a fast and easy side dish that helps you cut down the costs without compromising on quality.
- Spicy French Dressing Recipe - -
- Classic Gourmet French dressing - 2 quart
- Sauce Craft Ghost chili sauce - 1-2 Cups
- Diced ham 1/2" dice - 4 Cups
- Cavatappi Pasta, cooked - .5 gallon
- Mozzarella cheese shredded - 3 Cups
- Spinach Frozen, thawed /drained well - 3 Cups
- Spicy French dressing - 8 oz.
- Sliced red onions - 2 Cups
- Tomato, cherry 1/2's - 2 Cups
- Carrots, shredded - 1 Cup
Mix both Ghost chili sauce and French dressing together and blend well.
Place the dressing in a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed
Mix all the Ingredients together except for 1 cups of mozzarella cheese in a clean mixing bowl and combine well.
Make sure the spinach is well dispersed throughout the salad and it doesn't clump up from the drying process of squeezing the water out of the spinach.
Place the salad on the serving platter and sprinkle the remainder 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the top for garnish.