Soy Ginger Marinade
Imbue any food with fresh Asian flavor using our simple soy-ginger marinade. A quick soak in this turn-key recipe imbues your cooking with a powerful umami flavor that customers crave.
- Onion, yellow, large diced - 2 Cups
- Teriyaki sauce, Sauce Craft - .5 gallon
- Garlic, fresh and chopped rough - .25 Cup
- Pineapple juice - 3 Cups
- Ginger, peeled and chopped rough - .25 Cup
- Sherry wine - 3 Cups
- Green onions, cut large green/whites - 2 Cups
- Brown sugar, dark - 2 Cups
- Mirin rice wine - 1 Cup
- In a sauce pot place all the Ingredients and bring to a simmer on the heat for 1 hour. Sauce is done when it starts to cling a sheen texture on a stainless-steel spoon.
- Strain all the contents out of the marinade. Allow to cool completely before using on any proteins.
Pour completed sauce into a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.