Sauce Craft Nashville Hot Sauce Southern Fried Sweet Potato
Few appetizers can match up to the tantalizing taste of southern fried sweet potatoes. Covered with a smoky, spicy Nashville hot sauce and tasty bacon bits, this mouth-watering classic makes for a superb side dish to cap off most any BBQ meal.
- Sweet Potato, fried crisp - 6 oz.
- Sauce Craft Nashville Hot Sauce - 2.5 oz.
- Cracked Smoked Black Pepper - 1 tsp.
- Parsley, fresh, chopped - 1 tbs.
- Bacon, cooked, chopped - 2 tbs.
- Take the blanched off sweet potatoes and fry off in the deep fryer 350F. degrees until crisp.
- Place the fried sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl with the remainder of the other ingredients except for the chopped bacon and toss well.
- Pour the fries into the serving dish and sprinkle the chopped bacon over the entire surface of the fries.