Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Flatbread
Slathered in the sweet and spicy goodness of Sauce Craft™ Honey Sriracha Sauce, this simple recipe will have your customers marveling at its tender texture and tangy-hot taste.
- Flatbread, 10" - 1 each
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded - 1 Cup
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Black and white sesame seeds - 1 tsp.
- Green onions, sliced - 1/2 Cup
- Goat cheese, crumbles - 3/4 Cup
- Chicken, thigh meat, marinated and grilled, diced 1/2" cubes - 4-1/2 oz.
- Jalapeno, sliced thin - 1 each
- Sauce Craft™ Honey Sriracha Sauce - 1-1/4 Cup
Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 4 oz. Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha sauce. Mix well and let sit for 30 minutes before grilling. Grill on the broiler to an internal temp of 165F. degrees.
- Once the chicken is cooked and cooled entirely, dice into 1/2" cubes and set aside.
Brush the crust with Sauce Craft™ Honey Sriracha Sauce, top with mozzarella cheese, chicken, goat cheese and green onions. Bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes, crust is brown and crisp on the bottom and cheese is melted through.
Finish the flatbread with a drizzle of Sauce Craft™ Honey Sriracha Sauce, sliced red jalapeno and sesame seeds over the surface.