Sauce Craft Garlic Parmesan Portabella-Bacon Burger
Topped with crispy bacon, hearty portabella mushroom, and savory garlic parmesan sauce, this mouthwatering burger dazzles customers with its winning combination of luscious flavors.
- Grill the mushroom cap on the broiler until the cap is tender and cooked through.
- Place the Phase on the flat top grill to toast the brioche bun until golden brown.
- Place the cooked mushroom cap on the bottom bun and bacon slices on top and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the bacon.
- On the top bun place the butter leaf lettuce and tomato slices.
- Lastly drizzle the garlic parmesan cheese sauce over the mushroom before sending it out to the guest.