Roasted Shallot, Jalapeno, Sundried Tomato Compound Butter Blend
Flavored with roasted shallots, spicy jalapenos, and sun-dried tomatoes, this savory Sunglow butter blend adds a tantalizing hint of spice to everything in your recipe repertoire, including steak, poultry, potatoes, and more.
- Sunglow salted butter blend, soften - 1 lb.
- Roasted shallots, chopped small, prepared - .25 Cup
- Roasted jalapeno, seeded, chopped, - 3 tbs.
- Sundried tomatoes soften, chopped - .25 Cup
- Parsley, chopped - .25 Cup
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
Combine all ingredients together in the mixing bowl except for the salt and pepper and blend until well combined. Do not over mix!
- Add salt and pepper as needed for flavor enhancement.
- Place in a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.
This compound butter blend is best used for bread, topped on proteins to finish off after grilling, tossed with steamed vegetables.