Roasted Corn Salad
If you’re looking to give your salad menu a seasonal refresh, then this is the recipe for you. An enduring favorite at picnics and backyard BBQs, roasted corn salad reminds diners of summertime fun with every bite.
- Peppers, green diced 1/4" - 1 Cup
- Tomatoes, diced 1/4" - 1 Cup
- Green onions, sliced 1/4" - 1 Cup
- Hidden Valley® Golden Italian Dressing - 1 Cup
- Cilantro fresh , chopped - 1 Cup
- Red onion, diced 1/4" - 1 Cup
- Radish, sliced thin - 2 cups
- Roasted corn kernels - 3 cups
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
In a clean bowl mix all the ingredients together except for the salt and pepper and combine well. Add in salt and pepper as needed for additional flavor.
Pour into a clean storage container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestions: This can be served on a sandwich or a burger or can be used as a protein topper on the center of the plate entree.