Purple Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad
With an ingredient list that could satisfy even your most health-conscious customers, this vegetarian salad will also be a big win with your kitchen staff for being easy to make and looking beautiful on the plate.
- Maple Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing - 8 oz.
- Shaved Brussels sprouts - 5 Cups
- Red onions, julienne - 2 Cups
- Pear tomatoes, cut into 1/2's - 3 Cups
- Dried cherries - 2 Cups
- Asiago cheese, shaved - 1 Cup
- Purple kale, cut into ribbons - 5 Cups
- Carrots, shredded - 2 Cups
Mix all the ingredients together in a clean bowl and toss well. Reserve 1/2 of the cheese.
- Place the salad on the serving tray. Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese on the surface of the salad.
Maple Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing
- Maple Syrup - Cup .5
- Marie’s® Honey Mustard Dressing - Cups 2
- Marie's® Balsamic Vinaigrette - Cup .5
Combine all ingredients together in a clean bowl and blend well.
Pour the completed dressing into a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.