Creamy ranch and sour citrus flavors combine their best qualities in this one-of-a-kind dip and dressing recipe. Let mojo ranch work its magic and watch the 5-stars reviews come rolling in.
- Lime juice, fresh - 1 Cup
- Orange juice, fresh - 1 Cup
- Sour orange juice- see recipe above - 4 oz.
- Ranch dressing - 2 cups
- Kosher salt - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper, ground - 1 tsp.
- Diced onions 1/4", red - .5 Cup
- Cilantro, chopped small, no stems - .5 Cup
Mix all the 2 top ingredients together and combine well in a clean mixing bowl and place the excess in a clean storage container and hold in the refrigerator.
Mix the 6 ingredients below together and combine well in a clean mixing bowl and pour the finished dressing in a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.
This sauce is good for dipping fried plantains, on fried root-type vegetables, served on a seafood salad, drizzle on shrimp or fish tacos.