Macaroni Salad with Greek Feta Dressing
A summer BBQ and picnic favorite, macaroni salad is a steady side dish beloved by restaurant-goers across America. This simple recipe puts a new spin on an old classic by adding creamy Greek feta dressing to the mix for extra flavor.
- Elbow macaroni, cooked - 1-1/2 lbs.
- Classic Gourmet Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
- Dijon mustard - 2 tsp.
- Kosher salt - 1 tsp.
- Black pepper, ground - 2 tsp.
- Celery diced, 1/4" - 1/2 Cup
- Onion, yellow diced,1/4" - 1/4 Cup
- Onion, green, sliced 1/4" - 1/2 Cup
- Hidden Valley Greek Feta Dressing - 1-1/2 Cups
- Feta cheese, crumbles large - 1 Cup
- Chopped basil, small - 1 Cup
- Incorporate all Ingredients Into a clean mixing bowl and combine well.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Place finished salad into a clean storage container and refrigerate the salad until needed.
This salad can be used as an accompaniment for sandwiches, burgers, wraps or can be sold as an entree and served with a protein on top of a bed of salad mix.