Honey Sriracha- Kefir Lime Egg Free Mayonnaise Tartar Sauce
Combine honey sriracha sauce with lime kefir and egg-free mayonnaise for a tart and spicy tartar sauce that your guests will be eager to taste. This delicious sauce goes especially well with fries, fish, and other seafood.
- Kefir Lime leaves, fine julienne - .25 Cup
- Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha sauce - 1-2 Cups
- Classic Gourmet Egg free mayonnaise spread - 5 Cups
- Salt and pepper, mix - To taste
- Dill pickle relish - 2 Cups
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
In a clean container place the completed sauce and store in the refrigerator until needed.
Add in 1 cup of Honey Sriracha to start FIRST to determine the heat and sweetness of the sauce before adding in the 2nd cup.
This sauce can be used as a dipping sauce with appetizers both hot and cold, offered on hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, chicken sandwiches, seafood sandwiches, appetizers, and entrees being that it is egg-free – vegetarian sandwiches. Don’t let the name of the sauce limit the flavor on the menu because it is traditionally served a certain way.