Hollandaise Sauce with Liquid SunGlow European Style Butter Blend
Bright and buttery, this simple recipe calls for eggs, Sunglow, and just a hint of lemon. Well-loved by chefs everywhere, this yummy yellow sauce is perfect for adding light, smooth, and velvety flavor to eggs, potatoes, vegetables, and more.
- Egg yolks - 4 each
- Lemon juice - 1-2 tbs.
- Salt, kosher - .125 tsp.
- Pepper, black - .125 tsp.
- Water - 1 tbs.
- Sauce Craft Cayenne Pepper sauce or hot sauce with vinegar - 2 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp.
- Sunglow Liquid - 1 - 1.5 Cups
- In the blender cup place all the ingredients except for the Liquid Sunglow.
Heat the Liquid Sunglow in the microwave until clear and Is warm.
Start blending the egg yolks, add in the Liquid Sunglow slowly until It is thick. Stop the blender and taste the sauce adjust any seasoning that you may need.
If the sauce needs more tartness add in small amounts of lemon juice.