Grilled Steak Caesar Salad
Want to elevate your everyday Caesar salad into something more gourmet and upscale? Our simple recipe adds juicy and tender grilled steak into the mix for a meaty, five-star salad that will surely impress your customers with its first-class flavor.
- Hidden Valley® Robusto Creamy Caesar Dressing - 2-1/2 oz.
- Roasted red pepper, strips - 3 oz.
- Sirloin, 8 oz., cooked, 135F. degrees, sliced - 1 each
- Salt and pepper mix - 1/4 tsp.
- Olive Oil - 1 tbs.
- Avocado, 1/2 diced - 1/2 each
- Cut Romaine - 2 Cups
- Fried crispy onions - 2 oz.
- Green beans, blanched, 2" pcs. - 3 oz.
- Tomatoes, diced 1/2" - 1/4 Cup
- Bacon, chopped - 3 tbs.
- Season and cook the steak to achieve good grill marks and cook to a medium temp. Let rest.
Mix all the other ingredients together in a stainless-steel bowl with the Hidden Valley® Robusto Creamy Caesar dressing and combine well.
- Mound the salad on the oval plate with good height, displaying all the garnishes on top of the lettuce.
- Slice the steak into 12-14 slices on a bias cut and fan over the surface of the salad.
Place the crispy onions creating a good height on top of the salad.