Grilled Chicken Soba Noodle Salad
Made with Japanese soba noodles, grilled chicken, and healthy veggies, this simple Asian salad brings good health and great taste in every bite.
- Cucumber diced, 1/2 " - 2 oz.
- Cole slaw mix - 2 Cups
- Sesame seeds, toasted - 1 tbs.
- Snow peas, blanched - 2 oz.
- Green onion, sliced 1/4 " - 2 oz.
- Bean sprouts, raw - 1/2. Cups
- Red onion, julienne - 2 oz.
- Celery, sliced bias - 2 oz.
- Grilled Chicken, diced 1/2" - 6 oz.
- Soba noodles, cooked - 4 oz.
- Tomatoes diced, 1/2 " - 2 oz.
- Carrots,julienne - 2 oz.
- Cilantro leaves - 1 tbs.
- Red & yellow peppers, julienne - 2 oz.
- New Sauce Craft Asian Peanut Dressing - 3 oz.
Place all the ingredients together except the cilantro and the sesame seeds in a clean mixing bowl.
Toss all the ingredients together and combine gently with the dressing.
Place the salad into a display bowl, using the slaw mix and the noodles as a base for molding the salad. When mounding the salad with good height ensure the salad layers are packed together tightly.
- Top of the salad with sesame seeds, green onions, and cilantro sprig.