Green Papaya Dressing
With green papaya as its main ingredient, this dressing serves as a clean and fresh tasting backdrop against which your team can juxtapose the potent flavor of your salad’s main ingredients.
- Fish Sauce - .25 Cup
- Basil, fresh leaves - .5 Cup
- Cilantro, fresh leaves - 1 Cup
- Lime juice, fresh - .75 Cup
- Sauce Craft™ Sweet Chili Sauce - .5 Cup
- Sauce Craft™ Honey Sriracha Sauce - .5 Cup
- Jalapeno, fresh seeded - 2 each
- Mint, fresh leaves - .5 Cup
- Salt, kosher - as needed
Place all the ingredients in a clean bowl and use an immersion blender to incorporate the dressing together. Add salt if needed.
- Hold the dressing in the refrigeration for a minimum of 2 hours prior to use so it allows all of the fresh herb flavors to work together with the other flavor components.