Green and Grains Salad
For vegetarians and other health-conscious types, it’s not enough to just serve your regular sort of salad. Loaded with leafy greens and whole grains, including quinoa and farro, this Mediterranean-style salad is sure to be a big hit with the healthy eating crowd.
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Feta cheese, crumbled - 2 Cups
- Farro, cooked - 3 Cups
- Green beans, cooked - 3 Cups
- Romaine, cut - 6 Cups
- Quinoa, cooked - 2 Cups
- Marie’s® Creamy Caesar Dressing - 1-2 Cups
- Tomatoes, Pear, 1/2's - 2 Cups
- Mesclun mix lettuce - 4 Cups
In a clean bowl add in all of the ingredients except for 1/2 of the cheese and combine well.
Adjust the flavor profile with the salad with salt and pepper as needed.
Present the salad in a bowl or a platter. Finish the salad with the remainder of the crumbled feta cheese over the top of the entire salad.
Serving Suggestions: This salad can be served as a side, on a buffet, or as a first course on a menu.