Garlic Herb Sauce
Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest. This easy-to-make garlic butter alternative blends buttery Phase LBA with roasted garlic and chopped fresh herbs for a savory sauce that goes well with bread, steak, seafood and so much more.
- Phase Butter Flavored Oil - 4 Cups
- Chopped roasted garlic- prepared - .5 Cup
- Chopped fresh herbs - .5 Cup
- In a clean bowl mix all the ingredients together and combine well.
- Place the oil in a clean storage container. Make ahead of time and let the flavor steep for 24 hours before use to get the full flavor.
Place in the refrigerator until needed.
This oil/LBA herb base can be used on pizza crust before making the pizza or brushing the crust as it comes out of the oven before serving. It can be used for garlic toast, flavored oil for tossing fries or tater tots, or wings to heighten the flavor.