Fuyu Persimmon, Baby Arugula And Brie Cheese Salad
Bringing together Fuyu persimmons, brie cheese, and arugula, this easy-to-make salad recipe strikes the perfect balance between sweet and bitter to create an all-around wonderful culinary experience.
- Almonds, sliced and toasted - 1/2 Cup
- Brie cheese, diced 1/2 " cubes - 1 lb.
- Persimmons, sliced thin 1/2 moons - 6 each
- Roma tomatoes, diced 1" - 3 Cups
- Baby arugula - 8 Cups
- Citrus-Raspberry-Herb Vinaigrette - 8 oz.
- In a clean bowl add all the ingredients and only 1/4 cup of sliced almonds together and toss together well.
- On a platter or bowl place the salad saving for all the garnishes for the top for display. Mound the salad tall on the serving vessel.
- Garnish the top of salad with the remaining of the almonds.
- Hidden Valley® Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing - gallon .5
- Fresh herbs, mixed and chopped - Cup .25
- Lime juice, fresh squeezed - Cup .5
- Orange juice, fresh squeezed - Cup .75
- Salt and pepper mixed - As needed
- Orange zest - tbs. 6
In a clean bowl add in all the ingredients and combine well using an immersion blender.
Add salt and pepper as needed to heighten the flavor in the dressing.
Place the completed vinaigrette in a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.