Fried Jumbo Buffalo Shrimp
Take your most succulent jumbo shrimp, fry it golden brown, and coat generously in spicy buffalo sauce for a mouth-watering appetizer that seafood lovers won’t be able to resist.
- Breaded shrimp U-12 - 7 each
- Sauce Craft Buffalo Sauce - 3.5 oz.
- Marie's Blue cheese dressing, chunky - 3 oz.
- Maytag blue cheese, crumbled - .5 Cup
- Parsley, chopped - 2 tbs.
- Lemon wedges - 2-1/6th cut each
- Red/ green cabbage, shredded - 1 Cup
Deep fry the shrimp in 350F. degrees for 4-5 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Drain well from the oil.
On the serving platter stretch the cabbage the length of the platter and place the lemon wedge on opposite ends of each other. Place a ramekin of blue cheese dressing on either side of the lemon wedge.
- Toss in a bowl the shrimp with the buffalo sauce. Then place the shrimp shingling them on the cabbage evenly from end to end of the cabbage.
Sprinkle the blue cheese and chopped parsley over the shrimp.