Farro Ahi Tuna Salad
Combining grilled Ahi Tuna with crunchy cooked farro, this seafood salad is bursting with enough tasty tuna flavor to win over even the salad skeptical.
- Farro, cooked - 2 oz.
- Cucumber, diced - 2 oz.
- Black olives, sliced - 2 oz.
- Mesclun mix lettuce - 3 Cups
- Tomatoes dice 1/4" - 2 oz.
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Carrots, shredded - 1 oz.
- Green onion, sliced - 1/2 oz.
- Hard-boiled egg, sliced - 1 each
- Marie’s® Honey Mustard Dressing - 2-1/2 oz.
- Ahi Tuna, grilled - 6 oz.
- Green beans, cooked - 2 oz.
- Season the salt and pepper on both sides and grill to achieve good grill marks from the broiler. Tuna is to be rare. Cut on a bias into 4's
- Toss the remainder of the items in a bowl and combine well except for the egg.
- Place in the serving bowl and create height. Place the tuna at 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock around the salad. Place the sliced egg on top of the salad fanning the egg.