Creamy Honey Sriracha-Cilantro Dressing
Combining sweet and spicy honey sriracha with creamy mayo, this dressing provides just the right amount of sweet heat to help all your salads feel complete.
- Sauce Craft Honey Sriracha sauce - 2 Cups
- Salt, Kosher - 1 tsp.
- Chopped cilantro - .5 Cup
- Ginger fresh , chopped, peeled, and sautéed - .5 Cup
- Garlic fresh , Chopped small and sautéed - .25 Cup
- Hidden Valley Golden Italian vinaigrette - 3 Cups
- Classic Gourmet Mayonnaise - 2-3 Cups
- Sesame oil - 2 oz.
Place a saute pan on the stove and turn the heat to med-high. Place the sesame oil in the pan, allow to heat, and saute the chopped garlic and ginger until the 2 ingredients produce a nice aroma and there is a slight brown to the garlic and ginger. Take off the flame and allow it to cool entirely.
Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a hand blender to combine all the ingredients together well.
Place the completed dressing in a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.
Chef Tip: Depending on the viscosity needs of the dressing the mayonnaise can be less than the required amount.
Serving Suggestions: Great for fried or grilled fish or shrimp sandwiches, dipping sauce for appetizers, dressing on a salad, or mixed in a slaw.