Hailing from Mississippi, Comeback Sauce is a classic Southern recipe that goes great with both meats and vegetables. Serve up this savory mayonnaise-based sauce to your guests and you’ll quickly see how it lives up to its name.
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Sauce Craft Cayenne pepper sauce - 2 tsp.
- Classic Gourmet Mayonnaise - 2 Cups
- Hidden Valley 1000 Island dressing - 3 Cups
- Worcestershire sauce - 1/4 Cup
- Cajun seasoning - 4-5 tsp.
Combine all the ingredients together well in a mixing bowl using a whisk and blend until smooth.
Pour the finished sauce into a clean container and store in the refrigerator until needed.
Can be used as accompaniments with fresh vegetables as a dipping sauce or with fried appetizers. Also good with fried proteins.