Citrus Greek Olive Marinade and Dressing
Spiff up your meats and salads alike with this combined recipe for a marinade and salad dressing. The compelling mixture of citrus and Greek olives helps you imbue your menu with a sophisticated salty and sour flavor your customers won’t soon forget.
- Salt, kosher - 2 tbs.
- Olive Greek, blend, pitted - 2 Cups
- Garlic roasted , chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Mint, fresh, leaves - 1/2 Cup
- Lime juice, fresh - 1/2 Cup
- Orange juice, fresh - 2 Cups
- Classic Gourmet® Reserve Mediterranean-Style Feta Dressing - 3 Cups
- Oregano, fresh - 2 tbs.
- Black pepper, ground - 2 tbs.
- Cilantro, fresh - 1/2 Cup
- Combine all the ingredients together and blend well with an immersion blender.
Place finished dressing into a clean container and hold in the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestions: This recipe can be used as a dressing, marinade, or as a dipping sauce for an awesome appetizer.