Buffalo Fried Gator Taco
Take your customers on a culinary adventure with these hot and wild buffalo fried gator tacos. The delicious pairing of familiar buffalo sauce and exotic alligator meat makes for an exciting recipe that is just begging to be experienced.
- Corn tortillas, 4" - 6 each
- Gator tail breaded prepared - 3 oz.
- Sauce Craft Buffalo Sauce - 1.5 oz.
- Cabbage blend- shredded - 3 tbs.
- Blue cheese, crumbles - 3 tbs.
- Culinaire Ranch dressing - 1.5 oz.
- Lemon wedge-1/6th - 1 each
Fry the breaded gator in the 350F. degree deep fryer to a golden brown. While the gator is frying heat the tortillas on the flat top until they are warm.
Place the tortillas on the plate. Place the 1 tbs. of cabbage blend, pull the gator from the fryer and drain the oil off well, then toss the gator in with the buffalo sauce and place on the cabbage.
Sprinkle the blue cheese over the gator and drizzle the gator with ranch dressing. Proceed with the other 2 tacos and build-out in the same order. Place the tacos on the plate and serve with a wedge of lemon and serve.
Chef Tips: The gator meat can be substituted with breaded chicken, steak, or pork.