Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Pleasingly piquant blue cheese and chopped ham imbue this simple pasta salad recipe with a sharp and salty flavor that will effortlessly satisfy your customers’ cravings for something savory.
- Cavatappi pasta, cooked - 3/4 gallon
- Red onion, julienne 1/4" - 2 Cups
- Marie’s® Super Blue Cheese Dressing - 12 oz.
- Broccoli florets, blanched - 4 Cups
- Chopped ham, 1/4" - 3 Cups
- Spinach frozen, thawed/drained well - 3 Cups
- Radishes, sliced - 2 Cups
- Parsley, chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Parmesan cheese, grated - 1/2 Cup