Blue Cheese-Herbed Dumplings
Infused with fresh-cut herbs and blue cheese dressing, these dumplings are fancy and full of flavor. A quick prep time and low ingredient count make this an ideal hors d’oeuvre for upscale, sit-down dining.
- Thyme fresh, chopped - .25 Cup
- Italian parsley, fresh and chopped - .5 Cup
- Biscuit mix - .5 gallon
- Water - 2 gallon
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Flour, all purpose - As needed
- Water - .5 gallon
- Salt, kosher - .5 Cup
- Marie's Super Blue cheese dressing - 2 Cups
Combine the dry biscuit mix and water to form a sticky dough. Fold In the herbs, blue cheese dressing, and mix well. The dough needs to be sticky!
- Boil water with salt, once a rapid boil is achieved using a spoon drop in 1 oz. dumplings into the boiling water.
Cook the dumplings until they float to the top, then pull them out and place them on a sheet pan to cool. Ensure they are entirely cooled off. Place them in a clean container and keep them covered to avoid them from getting dry and hard when stored in the refrigerator.