Beet Ginger Pomegranate Dressing
For customers looking for a healthier salad dressing, this enticingly earthy recipe is just the thing. The powerful beet and ginger flavors are balanced with sweet pomegranate for a mix of wholesome ingredients that are sure to satisfy.
- Beets, medium size, peeled/steamed - 3 each
- Marie's White Balsamic Shallot vinaigrette - 3 cups
- Ginger fresh, peeled/chopped - 3 tbs.
- Pomegranate juice - .5 Cup
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
In a blender cup, place all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and blend for 30 seconds until all the ingredients are combined well and smooth. Add in the salt and pepper as needed for flavor enhancement.
Place all the ingredients in a clean container and hold them in the refrigerator until needed.
Chef Notes: The dressing can be replaced with Marie’s Blueberry Pomegranate Vinaigrette.