Balsamic Blue Cheese And Beef Salad
Looking for more savory offerings to add to your salad selection? Bountiful helpings of balsamic blue cheese and beef make for a hearty and filling salad that even meat lovers can get behind.
- Beef ground, seasoned/cooked - 3 Cups
- Green pepper, sliced - 2 Cups
- Mushroom, sliced - 2 Cups
- Grape tomatoes, halves - 2 Cups
- Red onion, sliced - 2 Cups
- Mixed salad greens - 1/2 gallon
- Blue cheese, crumbled - 1 Cup
- Balsamic-Blue Cheese Vinaigrette - 1-1/2 Cups
Combine all the ingredients together except for the crumbled blue cheese and mix well in a clean bowl.
Mix the 2 ingredients together and combine well. Present onto a platter or a bowl. Finish with sprinkling the crumbled blue cheese on top of the entire salad.
Balsamic-Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Hidden Valley® Thick & Chunky Blue Cheese - quart 1
- Hidden Valley® Balsamic Vinaigrette - gallon 1/2
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Mix all the ingredients together and combine well.
Place the vinaigrette into a clean storage container and store it in the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestions: This is a great sharing salad, side salad, or as an accompaniment with an entrée.