Bacon Honey Mustard Potato Salad
How can you make any recipe instantly better? By adding bacon of course! With this simple trick, our bacon honey mustard potato salad provides you with an easy and affordable way to breathe new life into a familiar menu item.
- Red potatoes, cooked 1/2" diced - 5 lbs.
- Bacon cooked /chopped, large - .5 Cup
- Marie's Honey mustard dressing, - 2 Cups
- Celery, diced small - 1 Cup
- Onion, yellow, diced small - 1 Cup
- Parsley fresh , chopped - .25 Cup
- Thyme fresh, chopped - 3 tbs.
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed As needed
- Dijon mustard - 4 tbs.
- Classic Gourmet Salad Dressing Mayonnaise - 2 Cups
In a clean mixing bowl, place all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and combine well.
Adjust with salt and pepper as needed for flavor.
Place completed salad in a clean container and hold for service in the refrigerator until needed.
Great with BBQ-type foods, add on in place of French fries, used as side dishes for sandwich-style meals.