Avocado Tomatillo Ranch
Combining the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing with creamy avocado and tangy tomatillo, this versatile recipe enhances your menu with an exciting south-of-the-border twist on salads, wings, tenders, and more.
- Avocado, Fresh, crushed - 1 Cup
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - 3 Cups
- Lemon juice, fresh juice - .25 Cup
- Tomatillo salsa, fresh, prepared - 2 Cups
- Salt, kosher - 2 tsp.
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped - 1 Cup
- Jalapeno, fresh, seeded and chopped - 3-4 each
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and incorporate well with an immersion blender until smooth.
Pour the completed dressing into a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestions: Use as a dressing for a salad, a dipping sauce for appetizers, use with fresh vegetables or grilled vegetables, use on a pasta salad. Great for light and quick slaws.