Asian Noodle Salad
An Asian alternative to your typical leafy-green style of salad, this noodle salad recipe helps you provide exciting variety to your salad selection while still making good use of all your vegetables.
- Sesame seeds, toasted - 6 tbs.
- Bean sprouts, raw - 1 lbs.
- Red & yellow peppers, julienne - 2 of color each
- Snow peas, blanched - 1 lbs.
- Field greens - 10 Cups
- Broccoli slaw - 10 Cups
- Soba noodles, cooked - 2 lbs.
- Citrus Toasted Sesame Dressing - 1-1/2 Cups
- Cilantro, chopped - 1/2 Cup
All the ingredients together except the cilantro and the sesame seeds.
- Toss all the ingredients together and mix well with the dressing.
- Place the salad into a display bowl, mounding the salad with good height.
Top of the salad with sesame seeds and chopped cilantro.
Citrus Toasted Sesame Dressing
- Orange juice, fresh - cups 1.5
- Cilantro, fresh - bunches 2
- Lemon juice, fresh - cups 1.5
- Hidden Valley® Asian Sesame - gallon 1
In a clean container add all the ingredients together and blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
Pour the completed dressing into a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.