Roasted Sweet Potato Farro, Bacon and Mesculn Salad
Savory bacon and roasted sweet potato elevate this farro and Mesculin salad from just a simple pre-dinner salad into one of the highlights of your customers’ visit.
- Toasted pecans, chopped rough - 1 Cup
- Roasted White Corn - 4 Cups
- Bacon, peppered cooked/crisp cut into 1" squares - 2 lbs.
- Sweet potatoes, roasted 1" cubes - 5 lbs.
- Cooked farro - 3 Cups
- Roasted poblano peppers, diced 1/2" - 2 Cups
- Mesculn cleaned and washed - .25 gallon
- Red onions, julienne 1/4" - 1 lbs.
- Maple Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing - 2 Cups
- In a clean bowl mix half of the ingredients (except for the nuts) at a time to avoid the breaking of the ingredients and toss gently with the dressing.
Place the salad in a serving bowl or platter and sprinkle the nuts on top as a garnish to finish.
Maple Balsamic Honey Mustard Dressing
- Maple Syrup - Cup .5
- Marie’s® Honey Mustard Dressing - Cups 2
- Marie's® Balsamic Vinaigrette - Cup .5
Combine all ingredients together in a clean bowl and blend well.
Pour the completed dressing into a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator until needed.