Roasted Sweet Potato, Bacon and Arugula Salad
Don’t let its small ingredient list fool you, this simple salad is one of our most flavorful recipes. Crispy bacon and roasted sweet potatoes give this meal a craveable sugary, and savory taste.
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® - 3 Cups
- Toasted pecans, chopped rough - 1 Cup
- Sweet potatoes, roasted 1" cubes - 5 lbs.
- Bacon, peppered cooked/crisp cut into 1" squares - 2 lbs.
- Red onions, julienne 1/4" - 1 lb.
- Arugula cleaned and washed - 1/2 gallon
In a clean bowl mix half of the ingredients except for the nuts at a time to avoid the breaking of the ingredients.
Place in a serving bowl and finish the salad by sprinkling the nuts on top of the entire salad as a garnish.